Friday, June 14, 2013

Dear McCoy

You are getting SO big!! You know me by name now.  I got a new phone and can FaceTime with you now and that makes Aunt Kristi so excited!!  I love hearing you say, "Titi" (pronounced ti-tee) when your mommy asks who I am.  I cannot wait to see you in 3 weeks. 


Your mommy told me about you getting stickers just because, and for trying to sneak out of timeout when your daddy wasn't looking.  You say "no" a lot.  Even to Roxy and Brandt when they beg you for your food, but then a second later you throw some at them.  I love all the pictures your mommy sends me of you, even when you're picking your nose.


You look so much like your mother that it's crazy!  And it makes me love you that much more.  Even though I'd still love you the same if you didn't look a thing like her.  That's what love is between an aunt and a nephew - unconditional. 

But it warms my heart when you try to get my nose through FaceTime and when you blow me a kiss and giggle when I blow you one! 

 
You're everything I could ask for in a nephew! 

Peace, neph!  I'll be seeing you soon!!!!
 
Aunt Kristi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...