As tradition holds, I attended the Montgomery County fair and parade last night. Again, Kaden had a baseball game (a make-up game at that) to which Keane and Kaden attended. Keane had a dental surgery earlier in the day and slept all afternoon. He finally woke up and decided he wasn't going to miss the game.
We did not, however, watch the parade from our "usual" spot. Instead, we parked at the fairgrounds and watched the parade as it entered the fair park. We didn't receive as much candy and I feel like the parade dwindled out a little since we were at the end. But we were closer to the food stands and we were all hungry once we were finished watching the floats.
The kids really enjoyed the rides. Kollin felt a little sick after the very last ride he rode of the night, but other than that, I think they all could have rode the rides until they shut down for the night. Kollin's friend, Isaac, joined us this year, and a few other friends of Kollin's joined the group, including Hayden, Ben, and Ethan.
Previous years: 2011 2012











No comments:
Post a Comment