(Written December 12)
Wow, I hadn't realized it has been weeks since I last updated about my pregnancy. I'd say these last two weeks consisted of me trying to stabilize my appetite, attempting to prevent any "morning" sickness to arise, and get as much sleep as possible.
This past week, my stomach has definitely started to stick out, and stay out. I will try to resume my weekly photos, now that there's actually something to see.
Today I had an appointment with my doctor. I heard (and recorded) your heart beat. It was 148 bpm. According to my doctor's charts, I have gained 4 lbs in the last four weeks.
Cravings: Dairy, chocolate milk, cold water, grapes.
Aversions: Meat. Sweets.
Symptoms: Ready for bed, all the time.
Mood: Very excited and very happy. Ready to start growing more of a baby belly!
Break-down: So I've experienced a few more break-downs than usual. Keane and I were planning on meeting for lunch, and I misunderstood and thought he was going to come to my work to warm up his food. So when I hopped in the truck with him and noticed that he had his pizza warm and ready to eat, I broke down, feeling terrible that I hadn't warmed up my food to eat with him and didn't bring him a water he had requested since I thought he was going to come in. I felt horrible, and I cried big, pregnant tears.


No comments:
Post a Comment