I absolutely love my second month of Birchbox! Of course it's always fun to get a gift box in the mail, and this time it was pink and so pretty! As soon as I got inside, I went right to opening it (even leaving the frozen pizza on the oven instead of putting it in the oven to bake).
The items could not have been more suited for me. I received:
1) Dry conditioner (this is a must-have for me!).
2) 3D nail polish (I cannot wait to try this out, especially now since I want to have the perfect nails to go with the perfect ring).
3) Four shades of eye shadow (I'm completely out of all my favorite eye shadow shades currently and I keep trying unused colors in order to not have to buy some more).
4) Burt's Bees Lotion (a. Lotion is my all-time number-one necessary item -- I use it constantly throughout the entire day, b. Burt's Bees products are natural and healthy, and c. This particular kind of lotion smells amazing -- like a mixture of floral, sweet, and clean).
5) Viva La Juicy perfume (I could not stop smelling it, and making Keane smell it, as I wore it on my wrists before bed).
I love my Birchbox! A Christmas present from my sister that keeps arriving! And the good news is I still have another one to look forward to!




No comments:
Post a Comment