Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Halloween 2016







Halloween was really fun this year.  The Sunday before Halloween, the school in our district had a trunk or treat that I took Kylie and Farrah to.  It was perfect for Farrah, short and sweet (literally), with a few little games she could play.  Then we trick-or-treated to Keane's parents and my parents.

Farrah was an Indian and Kylie was a burglar (not a cat burglar she will tell you!)

Saturday, I took the kids and met my mom at a Halloween parade (my brother was in the marching band), and that evening we had a Halloween dinner and movie night.  Our first of many years, I hope.  I made a zombie lasagna, garlic bread bones, salad with carrot pumpkins, and a bloody cherry chessecake!  I bought a Goosebumps movie with Jack Black and it was pretty perfect for Kaden and Kylie.

Monday after work, Keane and I took Farrah trick-or-treating to a few houses, and I think Farrah was over it pretty quickly but it was a lot of fun!  And the big kids got more candy than they will probably eat.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...